- A commercially focussed HR and Leadership development professional with broad experience of Organisational development design and implementation.
- Her approach is to developing strategic and tactical interventions to energise individuals and teams enabling them to implement sustainable change.
- Sheila has held senior Line management and HR roles in BAA plc including Security manager Heathrow Airport and Corporate HR Director
- Qualified psychometric occupational tester- Levels A & B
- Qualified in administration of Psychometric instruments – MBTI , FIRO B, Belbin Team roles, Occupational Personality Questionnaire & 16pf
- Hay role evaluation assessor
- Licensed APT 360o feedback delivery
- OD specialist including Organisational cultural Inventory assessment qualification
- OPP qualified executive coach
- Qualified Hogan Personality assessments
- Learning Strategy development and delivery- certified learning leader
- Sheila has extensive experience in the Financial, Aviation, Government, Publishing and Pharmaceutical industry sectors.
- Led the development and design of a leadership programme for the Board of a global pharmaceutical company. Delivered the programme in support of a new commercial growth strategy.
- Sheila provides executive coaching to Senior Directors across a range of sectors
- Facilitated a major change programme at a regional UK airport including facilitating the development of the business strategy and the supporting leadership development programme which was implemented with the Executive Board
- Sheila has delivered leadership and management interventions abroad including assignments in the US, Europe and the Middle East.
- Worked closely with the Board of a major Retailing business to develop a ground breaking business and people strategy.
- Lead facilitator of a joint group representing Local Government, providers and parents to agree the distribution of Government funding for the implementation of a new play scheme for severely disabled children.
- HR member of business due diligence team involved in two major airport pursuits in Oman and Cyprus.
- Led a capability assessment of an HR function within the Defence sector and designed appropriate interventions aimed at building capability and individual competence
- Designed and sourced providers for the delivery of the personal development national curriculum for a major Financial Services organisation