- 20+ years as Director of Airport companies in U.K. and Saudi Arabia
- Airport expertise in business development, stakeholder management, planning, retail, forecasting and market research
- Skills in strategy development, commercial maximisation, public affairs and business planning.
- London Stansted Airport 1995 – 2000
- Scottish Airports 2001 – 2004
- MD Glasgow Airport 2002
- KAIA Jeddah Airport 2010 – 2013
- MSc Transportation Planning and Management, University of Westminster.
- Graduate of Strategic Management Programme, Templeton College, Oxford.
- Graduate of Strategic Marketing programme, INSEAD, Paris.
- Advised Babcock & Brown on business plan for purchase of Gatwick
- Advised various infrastructure funds, hedge funds and other investors on airport business models and financial maximisation
- Developed the commercialisation plan for King Abdulaziz airport in Jeddah. Saudi Arabia
- Developed a privatisation plan for Jeddah airport
- Took London Stansted from losses to first ever profits in 2000
- Lead negotiations to create joint (with Scottish Executive) route development fund to attract new airlines to Scotland
- Expert witness to public enquiries
- Advised BAA on traffic forecasting, modelling and market research
- Overhaul of airport fees and introduction of ICAO approved charging model for Jeddah
- Forecasting and traffic development advice for airports in Australia, Europe, USA and Middle East
- Lead and managed strategic traffic development programme for Heathrow and other BAA airports
- Advised BAA Board on management of key airline customers through formation of joint executive programme.